On the site we have the main Church building which was
constructed in 1871 and consecrated in 1874, a graveyard which is still
currently open, and managed as a wildlife area, a
military cemetery and a
hall. In the grounds of the parish hall is the Portsdown Scout and Guide
We currently have a development project underway to
improve our church facilities. Full details can be found by clicking the
Building Development link in the top navigator.