The Church Site
On the site we have the main church building which was constructed in 1871 and consecrated in 1874, a graveyard which is still currently open, a military cemetery and a parish hall. In the grounds of the parish hall is the Portsdown Guide and Scout headquarters.
Our Churchyard is split into a number of areas. It is currently open.
To the north side of our Church is our Parish Hall. The hall has three main spaces where a number of local groups meet.